ABOUT THE JOB
Tribe Nation Theatrical Distribution (TNTD) Limited, a licensed distribution firm that specializes in the theatrical distribution of independent and commercial filmed content, is looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our marketing department and assist in advertising and promotional efforts within a company.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with the Marketing Team Lead in all stages of marketing campaigns, providing insightful contributions that will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. You will be responsible for completing clerical and administrative duties, implementing marketing strategies, or preparing promotional materials. You may also be called upon to create presentations that advise their managers on promoting certain products.
Our ideal candidate must have at least one year of proven experience in marketing roles and must be knowledgeable about digital marketing. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, this will be an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our company’s success.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks;
● Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns;
● Perform market analysis and research;
● Assist in marketing and advertising activities (e.g. social media marketing, email marketing, web, etc.)
● Prepare promotional presentations;
● Help distribute marketing materials;
● Manage and update company databases and customer relationship management systems (CRM);
● Plan, coordinate, and ensure the execution of internal and client-based marketing projects.
Our ideal candidate is expected to possess the following qualifications:
● Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Mass Communication, or any related Social Sciences field;
● 1-year experience in marketing or digital and social media marketing roles;
● Professional qualifications, certifications and memberships are an added advantage;
● Must reside in Lagos;
● Must have completed NYSC;
● Must not be less than 21 years of age.
● Solid understanding of different marketing techniques;
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● Proficiency in the use of Google Workspace;
● Excellent knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords, etc);
● Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices;
● Excellent research and business development skills;
● Excellent time management and organization skills;
● Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic and proactive skills;
● Ability to work with minimal or zero supervision.
Available on request.
Our hiring process is strictly based on qualification, relevant experience, suitability and merit. We require accurate information in the application stage therefore kindly disclose full details of your academic qualification (including graduating score) and work experience in your application. Any misrepresentations, falsifications or withholding of material facts may lead to a disqualification during the hiring process or termination of employment after hire.